Last week Instagram announced IGTV! Instagram TV allows users to create a channel and upload videos up to 10 minutes in length. Videos can also be edited professionally and uploaded with a thumbnail, title, and description, all similar to YouTube. So what does this mean for us as YouTube creators? How do we leverage IGTV? In this live stream a former employee of YouTube, Rachel Melby, will join us to discuss her thoughts on the impact IGTV will have on YouTube, the differences between the two platforms, and some advice for creators who are wondering how to best use IGTV as part of their YouTube strategy.
– Learn more about Instagram TV: https://instagram-press.com/blog/2018/06/20/welcome-to-igtv/
– Is IGTV a YouTube killer? https://medium.com/@catchfoot/is-igtv-a-youtube-killer-4745e56dba20
– More about Rachel Lightfoot: https://www.catchfootandrun.com
LOVE VIDEO CREATORS AND WANT TO GROW ON YOUTUBE? HERE ARE SOME NEXT STEPS!
1) SUBSCRIBE to learn how to grow your YouTube channel!
2) FREE EBOOK: “The Secret to Building your YouTube Audience”
3) BECOME A COMMUNITY SPONSOR: Access special community perks on our channel and support our trainings by clicking that Sponsor button! Or, click here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcB3bcWy0_QK7uPQvTD0LwQ/sponsor
5) LISTEN TO THE VIDEO CREATORS PODCAST
– iTunes: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTViTunes
– Soundcloud: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSoundCloud
– Stitcher: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVStitcher
– Google Play: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVGooglePlay
– Spotify: https://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSpotify
6) LET’S REVIEW YOUR CHANNEL: Book a private one-on-one YouTube channel consultation with Tim or someone on his team: https://videocreators.com/resources/youtube-certified-consultant/
MY FAMILY’S VLOGGING CHANNEL